John M Ducey, MDFamily Medicine
I like to make sure my patients are educated to make their own decisions but at the same to be their guide though a tricky health care system. I have a very laid-back demeanor but take my patients health and concerns very seriously. I have a philosophy of “lowest effective dose” when it comes to medications and treatments to make sure I am treating my patient’s symptoms/concerns without causing unnecessary side effects that can sometimes be more dangerous than the original concern.
- Family Medicine - Primary
- Family Practice
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Providence College - 2008
- Graduate Degree: University of Massachusetts School of Medicine - 2012
- Internship: Wake Forest Family Medicine - 2015
- Residency: Wake Forest Family Medicine - 2015
- TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
For a free physician referral, please call TriStar MedLine® at (615) 342-1919 or toll-free at (800) 242-5662.